Give your gift card in style with this printable Christmas gift card holder that you can make in just minutes.
I have teamed up with some amazing bloggers to bring you tons of printable Christmas fun! From gift tags to art, labels to cards, we have you covered this holiday season. So let us take a little stress off you with all these fun printable. I’ll start you off with these amazing printable Christmas gift card holders. Then don’t forget to check out the rest of the printables below!
Christmas Gift Card Holder
Are you a get your Christmas shopping done early, or wait till the last minute type of shopper? I always want to get things done early. Try to plan ahead, but then end up forgetting something. So at the last minute I grab a gift card or two.
But instead of just giving them with the tiny little envelopes they come in, I like to dress things up a bit with a printable gift card holder. And how cute is this Christmas tree print one?
This gift card holder will hide your gift card in style. I love the way the gift card pops up in the center when it’s opened! And it’s super easy to put together. So easy, that you can whip these up for any last minute gifts you may have.
Fun Ways to Give a Gift Card
Don’t want to give just a gift card? Use these ideas to dress up your gift card holder even more this year.
- Fill a mason jar with treats, small toys, or even something like a kaleidoscope of crayons. Then tie the Christmas gift card holder around the lid.
- Tie the gift card holder to a ribbon around a book.
- Tuck a gift card into the ribbons on the top of any present you want to add a little extra too.
- Tie gift card holders with gift cards inside to the branches of the Christmas tree.
- Fill a brown paper bag with homemade goodies, fold over the top and tie it closed with the gift card holder attached too.
How to Make a Gift Card Holder
- Gift Card holder template
- Cardstock paper
- I like to use hot glue cause it holds tight and dries fast. But a school glue stick would work just as easy for this.
- Optional: Electronic cutting machine
- I love using my Silhouette Cameo to cut these out quickly. But you can also cut them with a pair of scissors and a hole punch for the ribbon holes.
Print the gift card holder on a piece of cardstock. Cut it out along the straight lines and fold along the dotted lines.
Glue the center parts together around the edges only. On the sides you can add more glue. But along the bottom, keep the glue close to the bottom edge so there is plenty of room for the gift card to slide into the pocket.
Slide your gift card into the slot to check. I might have added a bit too much glue to the bottom of this one. I’ll keep it closer to the bottom edge on the next one!
And the only gift card I had to check with was from the Home Depot. I guess I need to go spend that on the next project!
Use a piece of ribbon to tie the gift card holder together. The little red bow also works as the star on the Christmas tree! Too cute right?
Now all you need to do is add your favorite gift card and go surprise someone! And if you want even more ideas to wrap up everyone’s favorite gift, check out these fun gift card box templates.
Now don’t forget to check out the other 10 Christmas printables. Thanks to my friend Carrie from Lovely, Etc. for bringing all this Christmas goodness together!
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags from Lovely Etc.
Printable Advent Calendar and Family Devotions from All Things With Purpose
Free Watercolor Christmas Printables from Refresh Living
Printable Modern Abstract Christmas Gift Tags from Up To Date Interiors
Come Thou Long Expected Jesus – Free Christmas Printable from Lehman Lane
Free Printable Christmas Wine Gift Hangers from The Heathered Nest
Free Christmas Printable for Your Home from What Meegan Makes
Free Printable Gift Tags and Wine Tags from The Navage Patch
Printable Christmas Gift Card Holder from Houseful of Handmade
Free Printable Christmas Storage Labels from Bigger Than the Three of Us