Decorate your home on a budget with this printable herb art!
One of the problems with working on large home remodel projects, is that the little things sometimes get overlooked. I noticed the other day that my mantel has sat empty (except for our DIY rustic mirror) since I put away the Christmas decor.
I decided to stay up late and work on some art for a spring mantel. And then I remembered these herb drawings I made last spring. They were a beautiful pattern for the free digital backgrounds for May. I knew they would be the perfect printable herb art for our mantel!
Adding new printable art to our home every season is one of the easiest budget friendly decorating ideas ever!
This printable herb art is the perfect art for spring. You can add them to any room in your home. I can’t wait to display them on our mantel, but they would also be gorgeous in the kitchen, or anywhere you need a little greenery. And these plants are some you cannot kill!
How to Use Herb Prints
- On a mantel: Printable art is one of my favorite ways to update a mantel on a budget. Use the same frames over and over and then swap out the art to match the season.
- In a gallery wall: Add some herb prints to your gallery wall of family pictures. Perfect for giving your gallery wall some seasonal flair.
- Make them into wood signs: Printable art and some scraps of wood will give you the perfect wood signs for spring. Use this tutorial for the easiest DIY wood signs to display anywhere you need something green.
I am sharing the printable Herb art for free in my Subscriber Library until 5/31/2019, then they will move to the shop. Click here to subscribe to my newsletter and gain access to all the freebies in my library. If you already have your password, click here to download them.
And if you can’t get enough printable art (like me), make sure to check out these other art prints that would be perfect for spring decorating.
- Vintage Birdhouse Plans Printable Art
- Vintage Seed Packet Printables
- Vintage Inspired Herb Prints
- The Cutest Printable Bunny Art
Now time to finish all the mantel decor. Oh yeah, and a kitchen and bathroom 😉