Bring summer inside with these easy printable lake and beach art prints.
I told you I wanted to reuse the fun umbrella print I designed for the July digital wallpaper, didn’t I? Well I was so excited about it, I couldn’t even wait a week!
So I set to work making some new summer printables to share and can’t wait to get our new home decorate for summer.
Printable Lake Art
Maybe it was because we had ridiculously hot weather for our July 4th weekend, but all I want to do is relax and enjoy the lake. And that meant I wanted to create some fun lake prints.
There is just something magical about relaxing and watching the waves, birds, and clouds roll by. The joy of not hurrying to rush off to the next thing.
That is why we fell in love with the lake!
Or how about taking a dip in the water to cool off and not caring that your hair is now a mess of tangles and elastic bands. Ohh, the magic of summer!
Printable Beach Art
And for those of you who prefer the salt water to the lake (or you can love both like me!), I decided to make some beach inspired art too.
Because summer is all about just slowing down and enjoy the little things in life.
So whether you are decorating your beach or lake house. Or just decorating your home to look like it’s by the water like we did last year. These summer printables are a quick and easy way to do it.
How to Decorate with Printables
Decorating your home with printable art is super easy which is the perfect way to decorate for summer! Here are my top 5 ways to decorate with printables.
- Hang a few frames with mats (but no glass) so you can quickly add new printable art each season. No need to take the frames off the wall and no glare from the glass!
- Use wooden pant hangers to easily hang printable art on the wall. You can even remove the metal arc on the top and hang the hangers from the wood for a more finished look.
- Build a simple clipboard picture frame to sit on shelves or hang on the wall. Then quickly clip new printable art on it whenever you want!
- Print your art on a piece of cardstock and then glue on a second piece for added strength. Now you have a thick art print that can be placed on shelves, a mantel, or hung without a frame.
- Turn your printable into the easiest wood sign ever with just a few simple tools. Put your wood sign anywhere you need a little summer art to help you relax!
Download Summer Art Prints
So whether you are collecting driftwood at the lake or the beach or just wishing you were, you can still decorate your home the easy way!
I am sharing the 8×10 PDF lake & beach prints in my subscriber library until 7/19/2020, then they will move to the shop. Click here to subscribe to my newsletter and gain access to all the freebies. If you already have your password, click here to download them.
Now off to enjoy some relaxing at the lake!